Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First time owner and poster! 2005 MK6 Advice Wanted...

Cyneptic

Hi All,

First post on these forums so excuse any formatting errors.

Picked up my first ever car on Monday and it's a beautiful 2005 Fiesta GHIA 1.6. Now are there any owners of the same car out there that could recommend any accessories for it? Any handy tips about the car that I should know?

I'm also looking at replacing the default radio because (let's be honest) it's awful and looks pretty bad as well. Does anyone out there have a custom radio for their MK6 and if so have a source where I may also get one? I'm pretty fond of my music and not having an AUX port is a sad time. (I've ordered an FM transmitter for now but have heard mixed reviews about them)

Many thanks for anyone still reading at this point and any advice is much appreciated!
Regards
- Kyle

Is this mk6 (radio in kind of 3 sections) or mk6.5 (single block radio). On my mk6.5 it had aux input down by gear lever.  I do recall reading some instructions on how to add aux input to the three section style radio but it did need opening it up and soldering wires to circuit board.      Ps I don’t think mk6.5 automatics had the aux in socket.

3 hours ago, isetta said:

Is this mk6 (radio in kind of 3 sections) or mk6.5 (single block radio). On my mk6.5 it had aux input down by gear lever.  I do recall reading some instructions on how to add aux input to the three section style radio but it did need opening it up and soldering wires to circuit board.      Ps I don’t think mk6.5 automatics had the aux in socket.

It's the 3 split I believe.

CD at the top, radio in middle and heat controls at the bottom. Definitely no AUX port in the car 🙂

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club