Do Not Sell My Personal Information

correct wiper blades ?

shiwarrior

looking at Halfords at the moment, BOSH ones arent much more, so ill get some of them if they are good ?

I've had the car 6 years, still got Ford ones on, its about time i changed front and back ones lol

Front :

https://www.halfords.com/motoring/wiper-blades/bosch-a978s-wiper-blades---front-pair-163868.html

Back :

https://www.halfords.com/motoring/wiper-blades/bosch-h351-wiper-blade---single-323748.html

or

https://www.halfords.com/motoring/wiper-blades/bosch-h382-wiper-blade---single-591364.html

Likely find they are cheaper on the likes of eBay.

half hafords price on amazon 🙂

just need to know which ones are correct lol

Just put your reg number in on amazon and it will tell you which ones are correct.

Sent from my SM-G770F using Tapatalk

i dont go by what amazon tells me

Halfords fronts are probably correct, not sure on the two rears, ill have to measure them tomorrow to be sure

Go for genuine Ford ones again tbh, Bosch Aerotwin quality has declined massively over the last few years.

Can usually pick them up cheap enough on eBay or amazon.  I paid a fiver on eBay for a brand new genuine VW set for the Golf in Jan 2019. :biggrin:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Go for genuine Ford ones again

I intend to go for like for like again and get the genuine Ford ones. I'm a snob, and just love the white 'motorcraft' logo. Yes, I'm a very superficial man LOL

IMG_20200604_094700.thumb.jpg.c106576e855286e3d533e6dd318f641e.jpg

• Like 1

i dont remember seeing motorcraft on mine, but they are like over 6 years old lol

anyway, measured them

fronts are 650mm and 440mm

Rear is 450mm

put in my reg number, longest rear is 380mm

not good

Get Valeo Silencio Flat wiper Blade Set Vm411 you can't go wrong euro car parts and use the discount codes advertised. Rear is 350 not 450 but can be bigger if desired.

Screenshot_20200604_210409.jpg

Screenshot_20200604_210344.jpg

thanks

been looking for hours, decided to just order Boshe ones from amazon

all 3 for £23 delivered

13 minutes ago, shiwarrior said:

thanks

been looking for hours, decided to just order Boshe ones from amazon

all 3 for £23 delivered

Oh well great deal 👍 

• Like 1

incidentally fronts and now fitted and they are the same size as the old ones ! 

• Like 2

Perfect an it's amazing how better it feels just changing them. 

Just a heads up for anyone looking to replace the blades on a mk2 Focus. 

These ones on eBay for a tenner are pretty good quality, very smooth and quiet and so far seem as good as the genuine Ford ones they replaced (before the Ford ones wore out). https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FOCUS-MK2-04-ON-AERO-FLAT-WINDSCREEN-WIPER-BLADES/220737754886?pageci=08bbf24d-d66c-4a5d-ba97-9e3e1e277262

I’m not usually one for skimping and buying cheap Wiper Blades (I hate any juddering or squeaking) but these have very good reviews so I took a punt and so far they seem as good as the reviews say. Even if they don’t last quite as long as the genuine Ford ones, for a fraction of the price I won’t complain.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club