Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 fiesta style unlocking codes

Dazzle p

Hi all and thanking you in advance for any help

my son has he’s first real car, a 2014 fiesta style.

you experts will know it’s almost devoid of any tech like air con etc but he’s still proud of it and rightly so.

hes keys are skinny black and to unlock or lock the car he puts it in the door same as we have done from 1960s lol

it does have central locking.

so my question to you Gods of knowledge please.

can this be unlocked by a smart guy with a laptop?

the engine is a wonderful 1.25 cc and I’m told these can be unlocked without a remap?

am I on the right lines? Or are my terms so dated because I’m old lol

i am old, but wise enough to know if you don’t ask.....

next question is any idea of costs? Obviously anything can be done but as we know only somethings worth doing

15 minutes ago, Dazzle p said:

hes keys are skinny black and to unlock or lock the car he puts it in the door same as we have done from 1960s lol

Wait are you saying he can't open his car using the fob?
Or are you wondering if people can steal his car in the same way keyless car thefts happen? In this case the answer is no, it's no where near as easy to steal but is still possible like any other central locking car. You're more likely to have someone sneak in your house at 3 in the morning than someone "hack" into it with a laptop.

I'm not sure what you mean by "unlocking the engine". In terms of a remap, yes you can remap them to get more power. In reality it's a 1.2 naturally aspirated engine and you'll gain the whole of 5hp by remapping, it's really not a noticeable difference and definitely not worth the money.

Get your self a key blank and remote off eBay and get somebody to programme it for you 

He’s car does not seem to have remote control central locking

got 2 keys both are skinny black things no buttons and entry is via the key in door

the style I was told is a low entry level but thought all Fords 4 years old had remote key features lol

im wondering if I can get it activated and where

Does the car have an alarm that sounds if you don't put the key in the ignition 10 seconds after manually unlocking the door?
If not then it's unlikely that any remote central locking mechanism installed at all.
Retrofitting this would need a different ecu, bcm, lock mechanisms, alarm sensors, fob antenna etc...
Pricey and difficult.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

On 6/3/2020 at 7:55 PM, Dazzle p said:

Hi all and thanking you in advance for any help

my son has he’s first real car, a 2014 fiesta style.

you experts will know it’s almost devoid of any tech like air con etc but he’s still proud of it and rightly so.

the engine is a wonderful 1.25 cc and I’m told these can be unlocked without a remap?

am I on the right lines? Or are my terms so dated because I’m old lol

i am old, but wise enough to know if you don’t ask.....

next question is any idea of costs? Obviously anything can be done but as we know only somethings worth doing

That's seams strange. My 2012 1m25 fiesta style has central locking as standard I thought they all came with it as standard. 

But yes if it is the 60bhp version it can be remapped to around 90-95bhp as it is the same as the 82bhp version just detuned from factory in lower spec cars

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club