Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looking for owner - Portsmouth UK

Moosh

Hi,

does anybody recognise the fiesta in this video? Quite distinctive modded mk5 fiesta.

It’s not my footage but trying to help them find them so they can have some words with them about their shocking driving! 

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Can’t help but it looks like they need some naming and shaming

Give a copy of the footage to the police.

• Like 1

Yes pass to police. In Sussex the is a website where you can do so, your force may have a similar method.

• Like 1

That reaction! :laugh: 

It's not all modified btw, it's a Mk6 ST500, not too many of them about!  Just thought it's worth mentioning before a Facebook lynch mob goes after any ST500 they see...  It does sound to have an aftermarket exhaust, but the vinyl is all standard.  

Download the footage to disc, ring 101 or your local Police station, tell them your story and they will send an Officer out to you, he/she will take a statement and the disc and will go from there, that driver needs prosecuting. I had a similar incident last year when a car overtook me in a built up area going 3 times the speed limit narrowly missing an oncoming car. You will on your footage have the registration of the offending car plus you have a witness as in the silver 4x4 who will be traced by the Police from their registration.

The oncoming car doesn't have a front reg plate unfortunately.

Looks like it's sat on the dash, impossible to read from the camera.

Unless the person also has a rear dashcam which captured a rear plate.

1 minute ago, alexp999 said:

The oncoming car doesn't have a front reg plate unfortunately.

It's on his dash but not really readable in the video. Rear dashcam would have seen the rear plate after it passed. 
I'm sure the police could easily identify the vehicle though. 

That's about as dangerous as it gets.   Definitely wants showing to the police before he kills someone.

2 minutes ago, Nick Y said:

It's on his dash but not really readable in the video. Rear dashcam would have seen the rear plate after it passed. 
I'm sure the police could easily identify the vehicle though. 

I wonder how much that plate could be 'cleaned'...looks something like FC5...  If that is a 5 then it has to be '58 as they were only made in 2008...so there's half a plate to go on...

That said, I haven't been able to work out the Nissans plate either... (Every combo I try brings up other cars)  If they could trace that car, they may have a dashcam that recorded the rear.

Lol, I was close with the plate...found it already, social media isn't all bad. :wink:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club