Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New owner

聽Share

After a 3 month lockdown delay; finally got my first ever new car today. Out goes the E81 BMW for an ST Line X Auto 182ps. Every option apart from panoramic roof and tow bar. Very pleased so far - only been 6 hours though. LOL

20200610_095529.jpg

Wow, that paintwork is ever so shiny! 馃槑馃槑

• Like 1

Very nice. I couldn鈥檛 get many options on my stx . In hindsight I should鈥檝e got full LED.

First ever new for me too. I鈥檝e got something your car will never have tho.....desert island blue paint!聽

all be it a very thin聽coat.聽

Now, no one likes a show off LOL聽馃ぃ聽 Just think, in 2035 your car will be as old as mine is now to me! You'll be wanting to add one of those 'driverless car' attachments to it!

Like the black.聽 I fancy a Vignale in black.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nard said:

Now ceramic coated. LOL

BNP_20200613_161954_7456317582371451457.jpg

BNP_20200613_162041_5676886687230351035.jpg

BNP_20200613_162131_3456852785941874556.jpg

How you finding the 8 speed auto box?聽

18 minutes ago, Nard said:

I've only done half a mile so far because of Dental surgery. I'll let you know in a few days hen I'm up and out again.

New car collection and a dentist appointment!聽 Some people get all the luck. :wink:

18 hours ago, StephenFord said:

Just think, in 2035 your car will be as old as mine is now to me! You'll be wanting to add one of those 'driverless car' attachments to it!

Lol, in 2035聽I reckon the 4th owner will be cutting a hole in the roof with an angle grinder to fit the panoramic roof they bought from the breakers yard for 拢500...seems like an absolute bargain due to inflation and they'll be telling all their mates how it was a thousand pound option back in 2020... :biggrin:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Lol, in 2035聽I reckon the 4th owner will be cutting a hole in the roof with an angle grinder ...

Angle grinder? Surely you mean the latest Black & Decker hand held GPS controlled cold laser cutter? (bargain at only 拢3000!) LOL

• Haha 1

Just been out for a quick 15 mile jaunt and loved it. Gearbox is fine although feels like it's confused everytime I go into reverse or back to drive? Nice to not have the BMW's run flats and M sport suspension. Technology is pretty cool. Didn't think I'd like the HUD but it's actually pretty nice. Well worth the 拢400.

Yes, the auto box is slow to take up drive when you are going between D and R.聽 Not as bad when going from P to D or P to R.聽 You do get used to it.

Other than that it is a pretty smooth box.

Engines needs a good 3 or 4 thousand miles to loosen up and get properly free revving.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club