Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 Zetec Fiesta Making A Squeaky Noise :(

PointyB

Just started today. The car is about 8 months old and today I noticed when driving it was making a squeaky noise from the left. It squeaked a lot more as it went over a speed bump. Anyone think they know what it could be and what I should do about it?

Mine squeaks a lot especially over speed bumps. My squeak comes from the rear, but the front left rattles. I'm taking it to Ford on Monday morning to get it looked at, I will let you know if they fix it.

I have often found this to be due to dry bushes under the car, e.g.,suspension, or anti-roll-bar rubber bushes. I always play the hose in these regions when washing the car, but a long period of dry weather drags out inter-wash spells.

How big of a job was it to replace the anti roll bars? I'm presuming it was covered under warranty?

Sorry for the late reply, i missed the topic. It took Ford about 2 hours to replace it, and yes was covered under warrenty. Get them to check the anti roll bar first before anything else.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club