Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Connector

Tozzza

Hi all 

Can any1 advise me on what this connector is for please, i came across it in the roof liner next to my windscreen  and also the single wire that has been cut level with the roof liner also. Thank you guys n gals x

20200616_094014.jpg

20200616_094038.jpg

Might be a connetor for like rain sensors interior lighting unit etc , windscreen been changed at all ?

Hi 

Not as far as i know, where the single wire is theres a bit of glue (i think) maybe where the last owner had a dash cam or somthing. Only had the car since end of april this year. Is there any way i can find out if the windscreen has been changed . Thank you .

I’d say that the connector is from the rain sensor, and the cut wire is more than likely from either dashcam or reverse camera, if the windscreen has been replaced in the past chances are the glass company that fitted it would not have replaced it with a genuine ford glass, you could check the lower left hand side for the window brand and see if it matches all the other glass on the car. All my windows have Ford etched on them see attached photoa7066b0f5a8488886adfd1c997edd149.jpg

Zetec S doesn't come with auto wipers or dimming mirror.   I think it's for the GPS/telematics box that often falls off the windscreen.

The cut one is either dashcam or microphone for a hands free kit...I'd imagine you've already got bluetooth hands-free though so probably dashcam as suggested above.

"Zetec S"

Yes it does, guess where i get complete loom from A pilar to the mirror for my Fiesta 2016, with the sensor and the mirror, Zetec S 1.6 TDci 2011.

You need to take more pictures, far and close