Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Noise when pulling away.

Am2986

Hello help please. I had a Ford Focus and now I have a Kuga and I am experiencing the same noise when I first pull away. I am in first gear with the clutch up, I get to about 2000RPM or just below and I hear the noise and also feel it through the accelerator pedal. The noise is not a clunk or a bang It’s strange, like a dry/ slipping noise so hard to describe it. If any of you have experienced this please let me know and help me please. Don’t want to make anything worse if there is a problem. 

Thanks. 

Are you riding the clutch or resting your foot in the clutch pedal?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have the same strange noise and was wondering what it might be. If anyone has a clue or maybe to go to a mechanic? The problem is they always find something to fix or replace...

--

Cheers,

Peter Smith

''Transport is my passion''

Bookamover.co.uk

I might be wrong but it sounds like it could be the clutch release bearing.

• 8 months later...

Hi all I no it’s an old thread but I started getting knocking noise when pulling away recently and thought I’d share what I found. checked the steering suspension, the usual stuff thought it mite be outer tie rods as there original ones      
but turn out to be exhaust clamp next to flex pipe will post some pictures got a new clamp hope this makes sense and helps you outF24117CD-B58B-40D3-BDA1-C624AD69DBA3.thumb.jpeg.923e566ff04d15c70e69764860370d01.jpeg

68305E65-3CF4-40CE-9697-897B6ED78CE5.jpeg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club