Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk3 Display Messages

TimJ

Just wondering if there is a list of the messages that can come up on the display between the dials.  I've seen warnings for all 5 doors and bonnet open, low battery in remote, brake lamp fault and low windscreen wash so far, just wonder what else are the joys to experience?!

oil service due or something like that?
Erm... tyre deflation warning if you have it..

There’s a fair few!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

Oh there are loads in the Mk3!!  I'm sure the handbook must list them but this is what I can remember so far.

KeyFree not detected - Urgh, it's literally there!

Depress clutch to start - "Oi clutch, have you seen the state of the economy?"

Refuel NOW - afterall, you only have 90 miles of range left. :rolleyes: 

Hill start assist NOT AVAILABLE - remember how to actually drive without hitting the car behind you?

Engine Malfunction service NOW - Right now?  At 10pm on a Sunday?  Thanks car...

High engine temperature STOP SAFELY - Or die in a fireball...

Brake fluid level low service NOW - Or just top it up...

Steering assist malfunction service NOW - for those who haven't noticed the steering is now so heavy they can't turn a corner let alone parallel park 

Auto stop start manual restart - Hmm, not very auto then is it!

And finally of course CHECK TYRE PRESSURES - yes all of them, I know which one's low but I'm not gonna tell you... :tongue: 

Honestly never had a car with so many messages before! :laugh: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Key not detected is the bane of my life, I learned a nice little trick, just press the lock/unlock buttons inside the car and it magically detects it! ***** annoying, and usually happens when it's damned cold outside. Ford have no idea what causes it.

• Like 4

Headlight bulb malfunction.... Or something like that anyway when your sidelight packs up.

Key not detected is the bane of my life, I learned a nice little trick, just press the lock/unlock buttons inside the car and it magically detects it! ***** annoying, and usually happens when it's damned cold outside. Ford have no idea what causes it.

I
Must admit, I have to be a magician to work the focus mk3. Some of the stuff goes wrong on these is just pure wizard stuff lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club