Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford focus parts

Piotrek6523888

Hi guys. I hope you guys all well.

There is a site and an app called auto doc. The prices compared to different stores for example eurocarparts are way cheaper. Have anyone ordered from there? Are the prices so low because of the quality of the parts? 

I'm looking to change my shock absorbers. 

Can also someone advice me what other parts I should order to improve my suspension? ( bushes, ball joints?) 

Many thanks, 

Piotr

I've ordered bits from there. Autodoc isn't that cheap, just eurocarparts is expensive. Your local motorfactors will probably be cheapest place for parts and can usually get them on same day delivery of they've none in stock.

• Thanks 1

I have recently ordered a timing kit for the other half's Fiesta, worked out well for me as I got to choose brand, and not have to really go anywhere as I have a newborn. Took 5 days to arrive following post out from Germany which makes 8 days total, and all is correct for me.

I wasnt sure of which brand parts GSF or ECP would supply but for the sakes of it being a tad cheaper in this case and getting what I wanted I was happy.

It's kinda like a car enthusiast's version of a Wish 😅

But yeah, all in all it's been genuine for me and I've not had my bank cleaned out from it.

*If you're new, feel free to use my discount code for a few quid off: AC31827557

Screenshot_20200602-120723.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just priced up some drilled discs and a decent set of pads for my mk3 ST on this and compared to euro car parts and car parts for less and this came out a few quid cheaper.

I do like the app, really easy to use. I wonder if this is apart of euro car parts and car parts for less? Main website seems very familiar when navigating....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Monks600 said:

Just priced up some drilled discs and a decent set of pads for my mk3 ST

I'm on a few groups, for brakes the general recommendation for the STs comes out as MTec for discs, have you had a look at them at all? Well worth a look!

There's also https://www.mister-auto.co.uk/ which is part of PSA.  Often cheaper than ECP, but there is no single cheapest site, always look around and check a few places for the best deal on the item you need and at that time. 

Also check eBay once you've got a part number...I've found some right bargains on eBay over the years! :biggrin: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

with eurocarparts make sure you always use the latest discount code. for example just to check I selected brake discs for my car and when I applied current code MID60 the price went down by 45% in the basket. they always have a discount code available but I do wonder if some people who aren't familiar with autocarparts don't realise this. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, isetta said:

with eurocarparts make sure you always use the latest discount code. for example just to check I selected brake discs for my car and when I applied current code MID60 the price went down by 45% in the basket. they always have a discount code available but I do wonder if some people who aren't familiar with autocarparts don't realise this. 

Problem with eurocarparts they want you to think your saveing money with the discount code 45% but they have upped the price allready. Just look at their sister site (online only) carparts4less and see how much their list prices are before discount codes

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club