Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Old G reg fiesta is my work horse

gaztafari

Hiya everyone....just found the site, mainly because I have just bought an old G reg Fiesta to use as a work horse to fetch and carry to and from my allotment and commuting to work! It is an 1800 DLX. An old car but it's only done 54000 andI know the provenance so it's all honest miles. A couple of things I need help on please. If it's a G reg, what mk is it? I suspect Mk 2 but please put me straight if wrong! Also, I want to put a towbar onto it and I'm unsure as to which ones will fit on to it and what I need to ask for. e.g. are all the towbars a standard fitting for that age or is it specific to Fiesta? I don't want to buy new as it'll probably be more than I paid for the car and will even attempt fitting myself. Is it difficult?

Thanx in advance

Hi and welcome to the site,

On a G plate i would say that your fiesta would be a mk3.

As for the towbar the best bet eally would be to look on eBay for a fiesta tow bar. I would say that it would really be a fiesta specific one or maybe universal.

Hope this helps

• 1 month later...

I dont think they are overly difficult to fit as long as your not a compelte novice with working on a car!

I would imagine that you would have to get one specific for that car or at least the fitting used in a fiesta. Like vinny has said eBay is a good bet.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club