Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Retrofit Power-Fold Mirrors MK7.5 Question.

RO02THO

Hi can someone put a picture or can put a link to figure out a Fiesta 2014 mk 7.5 the mirrors from it have puddle lights? I wish I could activate this option but first I will have to find out if I have something like this physically on my car. Thank you!

4 hours ago, Zalmoxiss said:

Hi can someone put a picture or can put a link to figure out a Fiesta 2014 mk 7.5 the mirrors from it have puddle lights? I wish I could activate this option but first I will have to find out if I have something like this physically on my car. Thank you!

Do more research than just my word but my understanding is facelift fiestas with power folding mirrors have puddle lights, and also the switch is different.

Thanks for the answer Joshmoore02 , now I realize that I do not physically have the lights on the mirrors and I will have to buy a set for something like that. I'll probably postpone it, but I'll put an LED strip under the door, do you have any idea if I can find a 12 v voltage in the door that can be activated with the door open?