Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk3 pre facelift

F0CUE
聽Share

I noticed when I try to do 3 point turns when turning the wheel when the car is stationary there is a creak in the rear passenger side. This used to happen on the MK2 as well which I had replaced the shocks, mounts and swaybar links and it still done it. When driving around and turning it doesn't happen. What the heck can it be 馃槀

No, we all drive properly without聽dry steering! :tongue:聽聽

Seriously though, it's not likely to be anything faulty so I wouldn't bother chasing it.聽 Mine creaks when I get in sometimes, never does it on the move though, can only be the handbrake slipping a little or rear arb/wishbone bushes creaking I think.聽聽

2 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

No, we all drive properly without聽dry steering! :tongue:聽聽

Seriously though, it's not likely to be anything faulty so I wouldn't bother chasing it.聽 Mine creaks when I get in sometimes, never does it on the move though, can only be the handbrake slipping a little or rear arb/wishbone bushes creaking I think.聽聽

Sometimes I have no choice to dry steer when mongals Park as their home parking space in a turning area of a dead end road at the end of my mother in laws Street so annoying 馃槀

• Haha 1

Is the exhaust backbox on the NS?聽 Might just be that shifting in the rubbers...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club