Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Automatic seat position

GaryReds

I have a 2014 Titanium X TDCI Mondeo. The drivers seat used to move away from the steering wheel when the engine was shut off  and move back to the driving position when started. I have only noticed recently that this doesn't happen any more. I have no idea when it stopped but has anyone any idea why it has happened please? Cheers

I think you turn it on via the cluster menu button , have you checked to see if it’s on ?

Hi Gaz,

I haven't yet but I will tomorrow now. I have been through these list of settings for something else but never seen anything to do with the seats though. Thanks for the reply.

It should be under Vehicle -> Easy Entry/Exit

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Easy Entry on or off didn't make any difference. The seat still doesn't move on start up or engine stop. Although the three set seat positions using the buttons on the drivers door do make the seat move. I don't get it.

Does the seat move OK with the controls on the seat itself? If so, try adjusting the seat, then storing the new setting by pressing and holding one of the memory buttons on the door. Then try turning easy entry on. 

• 7 months later...

If the seat is in my driving position the easy entry doesn't make any difference if on or off but if I press one of the other pre-programmed seat position buttons and turn off the ignition whilst still in this position the seat will actually move back slightly as it used to do. I really don't understand what is going on

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club