Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Unfinished project car for sale

chromeglobe

Unfinished project car for sale.

due to ill health I am selling my 2005 Streetka unfinished project. The car currently has 11 months mot on it but needs to be finished.

There is over £1500 in brand new parts ready to go on the vehicle including completely new braking system. 
There is a new heated windscreen fitted and a renovated soft top roof with brand new rear window.

Rather than put on a description which would be as long as war and peace I would be happy to discuss.the details with any interested party.

Please do not misunderstand the vehicle did not need the parts or work that I intended to do to make it roadworthy. I wanted to make it the best Streetka on the road. Sadly my health now Does not permit me to complete the project.

Happy to answer any questions.

kindest Regards

joe

On 6/30/2020 at 9:49 AM, chromeglobe said:

Unfinished project car for sale.

due to ill health I am selling my 2005 Streetka unfinished project. The car currently has 11 months mot on it but needs to be finished.

There is over £1500 in brand new parts ready to go on the vehicle including completely new braking system. 
There is a new heated windscreen fitted and a renovated soft top roof with brand new rear window.

Rather than put on a description which would be as long as war and peace I would be happy to discuss.the details with any interested party.

Please do not misunderstand the vehicle did not need the parts or work that I intended to do to make it roadworthy. I wanted to make it the best Streetka on the road. Sadly my health now Does not permit me to complete the project.

Happy to answer any questions.

kindest Regards

joe

Selling the vehicle and all parts for £1000

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club