Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk8 Fiesta St-Line

Taylor_ando09

Hi everyone was just wondering what people could suggest I do to make my Mk8 Fiesta St-Line look more asthetically pleasing. Don’t want anything too major just yet such as new alloys. Just coming round to that. I’ve got some accents for the fog lights and the rear ones too but cannot find anywhere to fit them as they’re vinyl and I don’t have access to the equipment needed. I’m in Yorkshire If anyone can recommend a place too. Any suggestions would be brilliant. Cheers 👍

352632AA-93B8-4E9A-918A-4D19B1DAB1B1.jpeg

Had someone stolen your StLine wing badges?

Edit, think I see them.

"some accents for the fog lights"

What exactly do you mean by this? 🤔 transfers, lights? Gloss black round the front fogs might look better being a white car. There's a company that sells them, not sure on the name though unfortunately. 

4 hours ago, Tom44 said:

"some accents for the fog lights"

What exactly do you mean by this? 🤔 transfers, lights? Gloss black round the front fogs might look better being a white car. There's a company that sells them, not sure on the name though unfortunately. 

Hi mate, I mean ones like the image attached (credit to the owner). The company is GMB graphics. At least that’s who I used anyway. Just ordered some pin stripes to put around the front splitter and side skirts so that should turn out good, hopefully. 

9AE56FBC-C4E1-47E7-9B3C-36B6BAA6ED98.jpeg

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Mavroz said:

Had someone stolen your StLine wing badges?

Edit, think I see them.

Yeah still there mate, just poor quality photo but surprised they’re still there considering I’m from Yorkshire🤣

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club