Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Side Skirt Fittings

wolfenstolme

The rear 3 upper clips holding on my passenger side sideskirt have gotten broken and the skirt is hanging loose. I've tried double sided tape and it's not help so looks like I'm going to have to take it off anyway to clean up that mess figured I may as well do a proper job and get replacement clips but I'm having a real nightmare trying to find replacements, struggling to find parts that even look similar anywhere.

Does anyone know the part numbers for these things and where I can find them please I'm sick of trawling across eBay and google.

IMG_20200701_163702.jpg

Tiger seal is the best stuff for that. Just make sure the surface is thoroughly clean before you apply it. Double sided tape struggles to bond properly and new clips will probably just break off again in a couple years.

You buy them from Ford a kit cos about £8 from memory , you get clips plus some double sided tape 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2020 at 10:43 AM, Gazcaz said:

That's ace Gaz exactly what I was after, thank you

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club