Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Replacement Key

stejan1965

I need a backup key for my 2004 Focus (the barrel type key). I don't need the remote function on this key, just the mechanical part. Any idea where i can get one one at at what cost (note I am trying to avoid the mortgage-extending pricing that Ford will ask for!)

Thanks in advance

Steve

I need a backup key for my 2004 Focus (the barrel type key). I don't need the remote function on this key, just the mechanical part. Any idea where i can get one one at at what cost (note I am trying to avoid the mortgage-extending pricing that Ford will ask for!)

Thanks in advance

Steve

well you can buy this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ford-Mondeo-Focus-Fiesta-Remote-Key-blade-UK-Seller_W0QQitemZ300415811367QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item45f22d7f27

or this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENUINE-Ford-Focus-Mondeo-Remote-Fob-And-key-uncut_W0QQitemZ150431537044QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item23066b1794

any locksmith will be able to cut it and programming if you already have 2 keys is easy if you only have the one key at the moment then youll need to get a locksmith to come out and do it for you try the yellow pages there are lots of mobile locksmiths that will come out cut and programme some though arent much cheaper than ford

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club