Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Sony Radio Automatic Volume Control

Hoshie

Hello!

Im new here and say " Hello" to all here in the Forum!

Sorry my English, it's my School English and come from Germany.

I have a Question about the Sony Radio without Navigation.

I drive a Fiesta Black Edition with the Sony Radio. I Like to build in a amplifier and a Subwoofer.

The Bad Thing ist, that the "Automatic Volume Control" or "Adaptive volume control" ist annoying. I cant adjust finely the Sound.

How can i disable it? I cant find anything in the Menu from the Radio.

I hope someone Understand my Problem and can help me. Here in the German Forums Nobody can tell me anything..

Best Regards

Hoshie

I assume you mean that when you're driving the radio gets louder to counter the engine noise etc. then when you stop it quietens down? You can 100% turn this off in the menu i remember doing it.

It’s usually in the sound settings menu. You might have a button for it rather than through the main menu. 

13 hours ago, Luke4efc said:

I assume you mean that when you're driving the radio gets louder to counter the engine noise etc. then when you stop it quietens down? You can 100% turn this off in the menu i remember doing it.

Yep, i mean this..

13 hours ago, alexp999 said:

It’s usually in the sound settings menu. You might have a button for it rather than through the main menu. 

Search again today and found nothing.

In the Audio Settings are not really much i can Setup. High, Middle, Bass, Front and Rear, Left an Right. Equalizer  and an Setup for Sound for Driver or all in the Car. One Setting is the volume adjustment. It goes till Number 4 and makes the Musik louder. Hope you understand.

Maybe someone can make a Screenshot from the Setting or tell me exactly where i can find this..

1 minute ago, Hoshie said:

Yep, i mean this..

Search again today and found nothing.

In the Audio Settings are not really much i can Setup. High, Middle, Bass, Front and Rear, Left an Right. Equalizer  and an Setup for Sound for Driver or all in the Car. One Setting is the volume adjustment. It goes till Number 4 and makes the Musik louder. Hope you understand.

Maybe someone can make a Screenshot from the Setting or tell me exactly where i can find this..

That’s the setting. Just set it to 0. 

I dit it but nothing happend. Only the Musik is getting quieter, thats all. I drive over 100 or 120 kmh, the Radio is getting louder and put in more Bass ect.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club