Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bought a 09 fiesta titanium 3 days ago...

dylwmsII
聽Share

Go to my local jet wash to get the fresh bird crap off and I come away with a fist size of paint peeled off the bumper 馃槶馃槶

spacer.png

Ouch! Perhaps the bumper had been recently painted, you wouldn't have known.聽

That was my thinking! Fortunately I bought it from a trader who has already committed to sorting out a huge scuff on聽 back bumper before I bought It, so he will sort it out same time for me. I had spotted what I thought was missing paintwork on the same bumper in the ad for it, but there was no sign of it when I viewed it. So it must be recently painted 馃

At least your trader has agreed and committed to sorting out the scuff. When I bought my 15 Fiesta last year, there were a few fairly minor scratches on it聽and the dealer agreed to have them touched up/polished out yet low and behold when the car was delivered "oh it's better if you take it to a garage and get it done properly"..... hmmm馃檮. It's not so bad that I've felt the need to get it done, but why say you'll do something, then not.