Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Powerfold Mirrors

ford focus edge

Hi all, was just wondering if there is a way to fold the mirrors on the 220 by just using the fob ie holding it down or on the deadlock function. Ive seen it done on ghia models and others with powerfold mirrors but i dont no how to turn the auto fold function on.

Mike

this link is listed for mkiii mondeo not sure if it will work on ure focus!

http://fordwiki.co.uk/index.php/Folding_Mirrors_With_Remote_Key_-_Mk3

Cheers for that mate big help lol its for my dads mondey its got the global closing and opening which i think is amazing just need to see if its got rain sensors if so how to turn them on. Ive activated the anti-hijack feature auto lights etc just sorting the last few bits and bobs out.

Mike

• 3 months later...

u activate d rain sensor by leavin the wiper stik in position two ,ul know its on by puttin the ignition on and the wipers will giv u 1 turn,,even if its sunny,once u start the motor the rain sensors are active and wen a drop cums down,,they shud kik in!!!try it

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club