Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tow bar electrics - fog and reverse light wires.

Sp8eu

I am connecting a new tow bar to my 2010 2.0 tdci titanium X. 

All has gone to plan (with the additional smart switch replay) but I can't for the life of me track down the Reverse and Fog light wires. 

I am hoping I don't need to pull out the left hand side panel out to get to them and that they are nearer to the fuse boxes near the LHS indicator.

Has anyone done this/can someone confirm where the best place is to link into them. There is a cluster of wires (about 1inch thick) down near the fuse boxes near the left rear lights....is it in there?

Thanks very much in advance.

Stu

I've found them! Just in anyone else is looking.

So I had to remove the left hand side panel trim from the boot area. There are two connectors just behind the wheel arch. The wires of interest for reverse and fog are brown with green line and green with brown line, each on the separate connection blocks.

I hope this helps someone.

Stu

• 2 years later...
On 7/21/2020 at 10:46 AM, Sp8eu said:

I've found them! Just in anyone else is looking.

So I had to remove the left hand side panel trim from the boot area. There are two connectors just behind the wheel arch. The wires of interest for reverse and fog are brown with green line and green with brown line, each on the separate connection blocks.

I hope this helps someone.

Stu

Thanks. I will be finishing wiring mine up tomorrow morning and stopped for the night wondering where the same wires was.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club