Do Not Sell My Personal Information

wiper blades

lasthope

55 minutes ago, lasthope said:

I've used the Bosch Aerotwins for years and they've been fine. Just make doubly sure you're ordering the correct size for your car. Nothing like actually measuring what you've got as trying to get the correct size from reference manuals is very hit and miss.

• Like 1

Bosch Aerotwins are the business. Did the MK2 have flat blades from the factory? If so then you'll just need to make sure as Waggy says to get the right size, you can buy twin packs. If they didn't and had the old school type blades you will need to get the retrofit type, my old 2006 Punto needed retrofits and they worked great. I believe the correct Bosch part for the MK2 Focus is A978S, which are 26" and 17"

It does say in that eBay link....

This item doesn't fit Ford Focus 1.6 TDCi 2008 MK II 2004-2012 Hatchback.

• Like 2

just stuck all my info in on if blades fit and comes up

This item fits 1 version(s) of the Ford Focus 2008 MK II [2004-2012] Hatchback 1.6 TDCi:

13 minutes ago, lasthope said:

just stuck all my info in on if blades fit and comes up

This item fits 1 version(s) of the Ford Focus 2008 MK II [2004-2012] Hatchback 1.6 TDCi:

I know, that is a very confusing advert. It says they're for a MK2, then at the bottom say they won't fit and also shows they're 26" and 16" which are the wrong size. Do a search for Bosch Aerotwin A978S instead.

One thing......do the Focus MK2s have different sized blades depending on the model. A pretty stupid question but you just never know!

14 minutes ago, Frowma said:

I know, that is a very confusing advert. It says they're for a MK2, then at the bottom say they won't fit and also shows they're 26" and 16" which are the wrong size. Do a search for Bosch Aerotwin A978S instead.

One thing......do the Focus MK2s have different sized blades depending on the model. A pretty stupid question but you just never know!

On my 2005 LX hatchback, fronts are 26" driver & 17" passenger...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club