Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Asda Microfibre Cloths

parv1

I used them last week. They were fine, very soft and didn't cause any scratches. They were very easy to clean afterwards which is a good sign that they don't retain the grit and dirt which causes scratches.

I use them every time I do the car :D . I have bought about 3 packs of them and they do the dirty jobs like sills and the bottom of the car very well indeed.

They are a good set of cloths but I tend to only use them in the interior and on the wheels. Well worth the money mind you ;)

Agreed - for me cheap mfs don't go near the paint, but are great for the areas Gaz mentions plus door jams, arches etc...

Agreed - for me cheap mfs don't go near the paint, but are great for the areas Gaz mentions plus door jams, arches etc...

Oh, i was going to use these to apply the SRP and stuff to the car body. Or shall i get something else??

how is everyone washing these? washing machine or hand wash in washing up liquid?

Oh, i was going to use these to apply the SRP and stuff to the car body. Or shall i get something else??

how is everyone washing these? washing machine or hand wash in washing up liquid?

Go for an applicator pad to apply the SRP and a microfibre to remove, wouldn't recommend the Asda cloths for this though.

To wash the microfibre I use Pink Woolite, but when its cheap microfibres like those from Asda I tend to just throw them away when done.

• 2 years later...

These are the kent microfibres rebranded for asda. Been using them for years with no probs

They are great value and wont scratch the car. I use them to shammy off after washing as well as waxing.

These are the kent microfibres rebranded for asda. Been using them for years with no probs

I've been using those Kent ones for a while now too and no trouble.

Got a few soaking in a bucket the now. I go through heaps of them too but decided I'll give them a chance to soak. When polishing/waxing I only use my AutoGlym MF ones.

Hi all only use the ones from Costco about £11 for 36 ultra soft mircofibre towels (Detailer's Preference) about 45p each best I have ever used you can wash them as I have done .But the Asda ones are ok had a look the other day.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club