Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Beeping

Sophhb

Hi had my 2011 plate ford ka for just over a week now and have noticed everytime i start the car up it does a continuous beep then stops, had the battery checked told that was fine also had someone plug a diagnostic into the car shows up nothing it is going back to the garage as electric mirrors dont work on passenger side but thats not till next month

2 hours ago, Sophhb said:

Hi had my 2011 plate ford ka for just over a week now and have noticed everytime i start the car up it does a continuous beep then stops, had the battery checked told that was fine also had someone plug a diagnostic into the car shows up nothing it is going back to the garage as electric mirrors dont work on passenger side but thats not till next month

Never a heard a sound like that before. Just spit balling here, could it be some kind of aftermarket alarm?

That's a parrot bluetooth system that's been fitted and either partially removed or gone faulty. If you take the stereo out you should be able to remove the wiring for it.

100% concur.
Definitely a Parrot unit.
Behind the dash look for a blue or black rectangular box with loads of wires.
You will need to trace them back to the radio loom and make sure what connections have been patched into.
If you're lucky the install was done properly and you just need to disconnect a loom plugged between the factory connectors and the back of the radio.
If not happy pulling wires out I would recomnend you get a audio tech to strip it out.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club