Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ecu programming

Danesh

Hi guys,

I recently purchased a 2018 Focus 1.0 eco boost from a salvage auction. The car came as not starting, but the car is missing the ecu, I called many places asking whether they could programme a second hand ecu that I could purchase and some independent garages said they would need the old one. 
Any suggestions or help?

If the second hand ECU you have is correct and has the same part numbers as the old one then it is possible to overwrite it.

13 hours ago, MasterTechTip said:

If the second hand ECU you have is correct and has the same part numbers as the old one then it is possible to overwrite it.

Right I see, the only problem is that I asked ford the part number of the ecu I need and they did not want to give it out. 
Any ideas on how I can get the right one?

also I’ve seen people selling Ecu sets with the immobiliser, fuse box, keys and abs pumps which all come off of the same car. You think that could work as well if I can’t find the correct ecu?

You can send me your VIN number in a personal message.

Based on the VIN number I can determine which PCM part number was originally installed and which software version was installed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JW1982 said:

Based on the VIN number I can determine which PCM part number was originally installed and which software version was installed.

could you do this for a 2007 cmax mate?

A 2007 C-max is too old. Ford did not store any module information for this vehicle.

Ford started storing vehicle hardware/software information in approximately 2011.

Thank you so much mate, I just sent you a private message. 

22 hours ago, JW1982 said:

thanks a lot mate i just send you a message

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club