Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Production Date Pushed Back

fordpartsman

Allen Ford in Swindon.. nothing 'in stock', its a factory build. He showed me the list of what I could have from stock and none were white or with the options I wanted.

Might be ok as some cars have a build date even though nobody has ordered them yet (so my dealer told me). I think thats what i got when i ordered 4 weeks ago, dealer told me i should get mine end of April and mine was custom build (3dr titanium with X pack + Dress Kit in Sea Grey) and i've been told mine has been built and is in Cologne waiting to be shipped over..

Fingers crossed then.. I'm driving a 1.2 KA at the moment and its killing me, dropping from a 2.5 ST :wacko: Fab little car, but a huge culture shock!

Allen Ford in Swindon.. nothing 'in stock', its a factory build. He showed me the list of what I could have from stock and none were white or with the options I wanted.

thats alright then, i work for allen ford, we are wuite good as far as dealers go i understand

thats alright then, i work for allen ford, we are wuite good as far as dealers go i understand

Yes. I got mine from Allen Ford Hopping Hill (do you know anybody there?) and I got a first class service. Car arrived early and the salesman and the manager were really friendly!

i know all of them as i used to be based there

Hi Guys.

I ordered my 1.6TDCI Titanium with full dress-up kit in Frozen White, 2 weeks ago and they have told me mine is being built in Germany on 20th May for delivery to Dealer on 12th June.

It better not be late ! :angry:

• 1 month later...

well i had some news on the car today. i received the chassis number for it, went straight onto etis and checked its build date, 20/5/2010 and all seemed well until..............its got no street pack, contacted the production plant myself and they have made a balls up, they are going to rectify it though, so wont see my car for an extra few days, then they dropped the bombshell on me.........because your car has been built with the new 95ps diesel engine, unfortunatly we have found a problem on this engine and have got to do a rework on it. soooo wont see the car for even longer.

not a happy bunny :angry: :angry: