Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus 2009 break in no sign of entry

02a

Hi, 

I was wondering if someone could tell me how someone has managed to get into my ford focus 2009 car with no sign of entry please. As well as taking it for a 3 half mile trip. It was and is definitely locked.  Would there be anyway of preventing it please?

Thanks

You could wire a secret kill switch into the wire that powers on the fuel pump. Hide the switch under the dash and switch it to off. No one can start the car if they don't know where the switch is. The switch just breaks the line between the ignition and the fuel pump. It is a very effective way of stopping your car being taken.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, 02a said:

... Would there be anyway of preventing it please?

71873393_carsecurity.thumb.jpg.61fe23d299890b0a6022b5a2e5ab7c7d.jpg

• Like 1

How about one of these?

image.thumb.png.04b53b28df1ade8ecd974740d5cab3e3.png

Should sort your problem out.

ScaniaPBman.

• Like 1

Comes in shiny chrome too!

1388013754_disklokchrome.thumb.jpg.8297e05af01778c71f671c324fe09e53.jpg

• Like 1

On 8/3/2020 at 11:15 PM, 02a said:

Hi, 

I was wondering if someone could tell me how someone has managed to get into my ford focus 2009 car with no sign of entry please. As well as taking it for a 3 half mile trip. It was and is definitely locked.  Would there be anyway of preventing it please?

Thanks

So somebody took your car and then returned it after a 3+ mile trip ???

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, andypsp said:

So somebody took your car and then returned it after a 3+ mile trip ???

I think what we have here is a first post fueled by alcohol just to see our reaction, Or even more dangerous, the OP has a severe 'sleep walk' issue and goes off a  drive instead LOL I doubt he'll be back...😂

• Haha 4

Hi,

No sleep walking.  Just harassment from neighbours and taking what they think they should have.  Happened with my previous car until I had an accident.  It was inferred that it had been tapered with.  I've heard that scanners can be picked up quite cheaply.  Love some of the replies, have considered them, seriously.  The reviews on the steering wheel locks suggest that they can be broken into, I've looked at those across different forums.  I'm told that the alarm works on my car. But no alarm has actually gone off.  Thanks Kevin#95 I will find out a bit more about this, as its not something that I can do.

Thanks all.  I've been all over the net.  Thought I would try this forum.  Thanks for taking the time to reply. Cheers

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 02a said:

The reviews on the steering wheel locks suggest that they can be broken into,

Seriously, a DiskLok? The amount of equipment needed to break into one would be more than the car was worth LOL Read the independent reviews done by AutoExpress - they can't break into them, and they used a professional car thief 🤣 and certainly would keep away some local 'joyriders'!

• Like 1

< Snip Magna Volt ad>

You should see the South African systems. it was more to stop car jacking but has been modified as a anti-theft over the years: 

https://youtu.be/fDrzMGdYWZc

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ennvoqation said:

You should see the South African systems. it was more to stop car jacking but has been modified as a anti-theft over the years: 

https://youtu.be/fDrzMGdYWZc

I looked into getting one of these years ago, but was sad to be told they were illegal to use in the UK 😓

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

They also tend to melt the wax that you've spent ages applying to the car doors. 

this happend to me years ago parked up full tank of fuel,,got up next day half tank doors open and radio left on,,went along my lasses house told her what went on,,then i just clicked on my spare key was not on the hook turned out my daughter took spare key and give it to her lad who both went joy riding both only 16 at the time,lets just say we never seen that lad again lol

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, lasthope said:

this happend to me years ago parked up full tank of fuel,,got up next day half tank doors open and radio left on,,went along my lasses house told her what went on,,then i just clicked on my spare key was not on the hook turned out my daughter took spare key and give it to her lad who both went joy riding both only 16 at the time,lets just say we never seen that lad again lol

Did anyone ever see that lad again? 😄

• Haha 3

i never lol i did not click on i said to my self when i got into car my seat seems like its been moved and stuff

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club