Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk7.5 Fog Lights

jassingh

Hi guys, 

Took ownership of my new 67' plate Fiesta last week and today was just going through all the lighting controls to try and familiarise myself. Was testing the front and rear fog lights, and noticed that only the drivers side fog light is operational. The two at the front are working fine, but only the driver side at the back illuminates. 

Does this mean that the left one requires a new bulb, or is it simply a reflector and nothing to worry about? I've only checked the left one visually and to me it 'looks' the same as the right one but wanted to be sure incase it's common for 2017+  Fiesta's to only have one driver side fog light. 

Cheers
Jas

normally only the drivers side rear fog light should turn on and not both sides, other drivers behind you would / could mistake both fog lights working as your break lights......

Many cars have fog light on back on both sides, but many don’t. Mot only requires one which must be in centre or towards drivers side, the left fog light at back is empty and has no bulb holder/electrics. Mine is that way and my wife’s Mazda 2 is the same.

As far as I'm aware there's only one on the driver's side, the passenger side is just a reflector.

My old 2014 mk7.5 fiesta titanium only had one rear fog light, that was on the drivers side, and reflector on passengers side.

If you have two fog lights then you'll need to get it fixed, It used to be if you had two fog lights  then the two of them must be working for the MOT, not sure about nowadays tho'.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club