Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2016 fiesta 1.0 ecoboost

driv2u2

hi , have the above car , loss of power , no noises ,no smells , no fault lights or code . called aa they couldt find anything or any codes , car started working properly .then 2 weeks later same again ,aa called again same as before ? car has done 13000 miles regular service ,did have trouble with stop starrt fobs , but guy came along said cheap batteries and changed them ? i used duracell?. because no clues mechanic said needle in haystack .anyone lse have this ? thxs

I have no clue what I am talking about but my 68 plate is going to be on it 3rd exhaust sensor at 10k. It would lose power and judder while driving. Sometimes it took a few weeks for the check engine light to come on.

Yes I have very similar issue on 2017 1.0 ecoboost and still get it from time to time, I changed the spark plugs last time as 1 of them seemed to have rust so I presume somehow water is getting in. It happened again after a heavy rain downfall and like you I get no lights or fault codes and it has been checked by a mechanic.

Mechanic said to top up half t petrol ' ,then change fuel filter

Good luck changing the fuel filter. There isn't one. 

• Haha 2

Great ',still car running ok at mo, but lasted two weeks last time , what does it use to filter fuel then? 

14 hours ago, driv2u2 said:

Great ',still car running ok at mo, but lasted two weeks last time , what does it use to filter fuel then? 

it has a fuel filter built in the tank fuel pump assembly, you can't change it alone, you have to change the whole pump assembly, however ford says that this filter is lifetime, means that it has the same life as the fuel pump !!

• Like 1

Ok thxs , have filled tank with premium fuel , if company to be believed, at moment running ok , so could have been bad fuel .

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club