Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pollen filter

Neil1210

Hi I'm looking at changing the pollen filter on my 2015 titanium fiesta. Looks easy apart from squeezing it in. But does anyone know what size filter I need. I checked eurocar parts and it said there was more then 1 size/type? 

One type is the carbon, and the other regular. The carbon is better in terms of odour prevention but is a little more expensive.

Carbon and its easy to do,when i removed the old one i squirted aload of Anti bacterie/Detol spray in there then put new filter in.

I've just changed the filter on my 2014 Fiesta and used a carbon one.  Size seemed to be standard.  I had great trouble getting the trim panel back on though, in fact it's still not on properly. Is there a nack to this ?

On 8/12/2020 at 9:21 PM, Neil1210 said:

But does anyone know what size filter I need. I checked eurocar parts and it said there was more then 1 size/type? 

Best bet is to have your filter on hand - In front of you on the counter and compare the new with old.

On 8/14/2020 at 11:03 AM, Magenta said:

I've just changed the filter on my 2014 Fiesta and used a carbon one.  Size seemed to be standard.  I had great trouble getting the trim panel back on though, in fact it's still not on properly. Is there a nack to this ?

Line the clips on the back of the trim up before pushing back into place. One of mine was bent, so I had to bend it back into the right shape. 

In terms of part for the mk7.5 you're looking for ford part number 1701022 or Bosch 1566997. I used the ford one. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club