Do Not Sell My Personal Information

mk7 Fiesta interiour and exteriour lights

MichalS

Hey Guys.

As here in polish fb groups and forum I didn't get what I was seraching for I decided to ask here for help. I got mk 7.5 fiesta 2017 Trend version. I managed to add up cruise control, rain sensor (as I was forced to swap borken front windshield) and some more simple mods in the car. As the car is still under warranty i'm trying to modyfy it, as the factory would install additiona equipment, so even all the cablings I had to add is done on original wiring system.

Now it's time for sth really easy, but I cant find any schematics for that.

I wanted to install original ambient over the glovebox. I need to ask You for the installation guide. I do not have any cables unfortunately. In that case I want to connect it to proper points in exesting installation. I assume that ambient should be really easy part, as BCM module is hidden behind the glovebox and it should be my starting point. Can anyone provide any hints here? I need the color of the plug and the pin numbers for first check if I got at least a part of wirings, as it was with cruise controll.  I got this feature activated, as when I was installing rain sensor, I activated also cruise control and ambient, by one programming.
Next part is the foot light. Here is the same problem - no existing wiring system. Gosh, it's unbelievable, how could the acountants try to save money, by 30 penny installation... Mondeo mk IV required adding a pins in one of BCM plugs. I suspect that situation may be simmilar here.
Last topic is puddle lights. I got some LEDs from aliexpress dedicated for mondeo, but door modules were so basic that I couldn't install them, so I was thinking about reusing them in fiesta.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club