Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kuga phev recall

Nems

Anybody know when we can expect the recall letters to arrive.

Its annoying that I can’t recharge the battery especially I along with many others bought this model for the benefit of 35 petrol free miles.

Seems to be a reluctance on Fords part to keep us informed

Hi,

Here in The Netherlands we received the letters yesterday. I made an appointement after i show the notification on the IOS Ford app. I understand the part can be ordered on the 24th of August and will become available as of 28th.

I suspect the same everywhere in EU.

Thansk

If you call your dealer and ask I'm sure they'd be able to do it for you, I've done 4 so far and no doubt have more to do today

Hi,

I'm a UK owner and recall letter arrived on Monday 24th Aug. The Fordpass App notified me of the recall about 2 weeks ago though and i called the dealer there and then. It's going in week after next and the only reason it's not being done sooner is the only dealer available was miles away. It's an all day job according to the dealer.

1 hour ago, Guitarplayer63 said:

Hi,

I'm a UK owner and recall letter arrived on Monday 24th Aug. The Fordpass App notified me of the recall about 2 weeks ago though and i called the dealer there and then. It's going in week after next and the only reason it's not being done sooner is the only dealer available was miles away. It's an all day job according to the dealer.

It's just over half an hour im told. I'm sure @MasterTechTip could confirm how long it takes. 

15 hours ago, iantt said:

It's just over half an hour im told. I'm sure @MasterTechTip could confirm how long it takes. 

Yeah around 30 mins... I've got them down to about 12 minutes now... On number 17 😂

Apparently we got 56 to do that are onsite. 

Just now, iantt said:

That sounds safe....  Presumably all parked together near the waste oil tank? :biggrin: 

13 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

That sounds safe....  Presumably all parked together near the waste oil tank? :biggrin: 

Probably 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, iantt said:

I have no idea how many we have to do on site, majority of mine have been customers and managers vehicles. We ordered like 30 kits just as a precaution when they were first available so people didn't moan

Another lad doing them , I'm still doing 19u19 daily .lol 

Sounds like there's a lot of Kugas being sold.  Haven't seen any round here but lots of Pumas.

2 hours ago, iantt said:

Another lad doing them , I'm still doing 19u19 daily .lol 

Unlucky haha, luckily I don't do commercial vehicles and there aren't many cars affected yet

34 minutes ago, Guy Heaton said:

Sounds like there's a lot of Kugas being sold.  Haven't seen any round here but lots of Pumas.

Yeah loads of Kugas and Pumas being sold. It is strange though, sold loads but only seen a couple on the road 🤔

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, MasterTechTip said:

Unlucky haha, luckily I don't do commercial vehicles and there aren't many cars affected yet

Do cars and commercial. Got 20 vehicles to do Tues/weds . Good money earner. 

• Like 1

On 8/23/2020 at 2:09 PM, Nems said:

Anybody know when we can expect the recall letters to arrive.

Its annoying that I can’t recharge the battery especially I along with many others bought this model for the benefit of 35 petrol free miles.

Seems to be a reluctance on Fords part to keep us informed

My local Ford Dealer advised me around the 15th of the problem and the vehicle had the recall repair carried out on the 19th. I received the letter dated 15th from Ford on 25th advising of the recall- not very impressive from Ford

I'm still waiting for the parts to arrive at my Ford Dealership. I've been told only takes 30mins to do the job when they get the parts. I am annoyed as the reason I bought the car in the first place was because of the battery mileage as I use it a lot in town. I also do quite a few longer trips to Norfolk and North Yorkshire like next week doing the pair of them in 1 week. Only hope I get the car in this week for the upgrade to be fitted.

On 8/29/2020 at 8:52 AM, MasterTechTip said:

Yeah around 30 mins... I've got them down to about 12 minutes now... On number 17 😂

done any more? lol 

7 hours ago, iantt said:

done any more? lol 

Hahaha well there's been a bit of a development with that... Let's just say the fix has a fault so the recall has been cancelled, can't say more than that at this time

25 minutes ago, MasterTechTip said:

Hahaha well there's been a bit of a development with that... Let's just say the fix has a fault so the recall has been cancelled, can't say more than that at this time

Yeah, I was informed this morning. Going well then! 

1 minute ago, iantt said:

Yeah, I was informed this morning. Going well then! 

Yep so now they've got to fix the fix 😂😂

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, MasterTechTip said:

Yep so now they've got to fix the fix 😂😂

The b message has gone now? 

6 minutes ago, iantt said:

The b message has gone now? 

Are any of the others from today still there? Don't know what time they get taken off thought it would have been up to 11:59

Yeah , others still on. It's normally quite a few days showing on there until others push them off the list. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club