Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo Ghia X and the Mondailer Xtra Ghia

Mondailer

I'm looking to re-home my much loved Mk3 Mondeo Ghia X and it's matching trailer.  The trailer was built many years ago but had sat around needing completion until a couple of years ago.  During lockdown, I isolated myself in the garage and finally got it done.  

As is often the way, I have too many cars and need to thin down the fleet a bit so I'm rather hopeful that I might find someone here to take on the ownership.  The car and trailer haven't seen much action on the road so it's still relatively fresh to the scene albeit quite old now.  When it does go out, it gets a LOT of attention though.  

I think it would make an excellent camping pod or promotional piece for a business.  

See it in action here: Video of the car and trailer

The price is whatever someone is willing to pay for it.  I have it advertised for £3000 but I'm under no illusion that I would ever get that for it, it just needs to have a price.  

The detail for the car:

2004 Ghia X 2.5v6

106k miles

2x keys,

Huge spec as it was a demonstrator includes usual Ghia refinements, HID lights, Air conditioned and heated seats. Touchscreen nav/climate etc. (removed but included)

MOT until August 2021

The trailer:

Early MK3 Mondeo Ghia X coulpled to e caravan chassis.  Over 2.4m internally, shortened front doors (non opening but removable), Rear doors/tailgate open.  Separate remote central locking and alarm, Electric tilt/slide roof, battery for internal lights/windows etc.  13pin connector for electrics and battery charging.  Sliding front window from LDV minibus I believe.  Braked hitch coupled to Mondeo callipers, 18" matching Zetec S rims

Probably lots more to discuss but if you're interested, please do get in touch, you can call me on 07973 294825.  

Thanks 

Richard Video of the car and trailer

IMG_1863.jpeg

IMG_4148.jpeg

IMG_4549.jpeg

IMG_4140.jpeg

IMG_4135.jpeg

IMG_1862.jpeg

IMG_1864.jpeg

IMG_1866.jpeg

IMG_1807.jpeg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club