Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wana change alloys please help me.

Voitinjs

Hi guys, i have 2009 Ford focus turbo disel, 1.6 my tyre size is R15 but i want change this alloys R17 is it possible? Please guys help me, in picture is r17 i have 5 studs aswell. 

Screenshot_20200827_224506_com.facebook.katana.jpg

These wheels will only fit if they have the correct pitch circle diameter (PCD), offset, hub bore diameter and tyre size. The wheels need to have the following specifications:

* PCD = 5 x 108 mm
* Offset of original 17 Inch wheels = 50 mm or 52,5 mm (depending on the design of the wheel). Small variations are allowed. Wheels with an offset between 43 mm and 55 mm will fit without any problems.
* Hub bore diameter = 63,4 mm. Most aftermarket wheels use hub centric (adapter) rings to reduce the standard hub bore diameter to the correct size for the vehicle the wheels are installed on.
* Tyre size = 205-50-17 (as an alternative 225-45-17 tyre size can be used if this is allowed by your national regulations).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Voitinjs said:

@jv1982  I asked the size of r17 and it says 5x100. 

No, they won't fit.  Needs to be 5x108 PCD.

You can buy 5x100 to 5x108 adapters but they aren't cheap and will then add to the offset (ET) as well.  https://www.performancealloys.com/pair-of-h-r-pcd-adapters-dra-25-mm-503256331

• Like 3

Not worth the hassle to convert to a PCD of 5 x 100 mm unless the wheels are really special.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JW1982 said:

Not worth the hassle to convert to a PCD of 5 x 100 mm unless the wheels are really special.

...or free! 😁

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, StephenFord said:

...or free! 😁

Whatever Man.. 😒

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, StephenFord said:

...or free! 😁

Even if the wheels are free it is not worth the hassle.

In the past I converted a Focus MK2 to a PCD of 5 x 130 mm to install Porsche 911 wheels. To do this I modified (machined) all wheelhubs (installing adapters was not an option because of the offset and width of the wheels). I can assure that the amount of labour involved wil be more expensive than a set of new aftermarket alloy wheels.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club