Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk6 Fiesta - Poor Mpg

BenMK6

Hello everyone.

I bought a Ford Fiesta MK6 recently (55 Plate) with 30 thousand miles on it. I haven't yet completely filled the tank, but I've put £20 in it several times. I'm getting roughly 130 miles out of £20, which is 17/18 litres at £1.17 which equates to roughly 34 MPG. I think this is pretty poor in all honesty and I'm starting to wonder if there's something wrong with it. However, it drives great and it was recently serviced. I don't drive it particularly fast but most of my driving is round town.. stopping/starting alot etc.

What do you think guys?

Thanks!

Ben

Hello everyone.

I bought a Ford Fiesta MK6 recently (55 Plate) with 30 thousand miles on it. I haven't yet completely filled the tank, but I've put £20 in it several times. I'm getting roughly 130 miles out of £20, which is 17/18 litres at £1.17 which equates to roughly 34 MPG. I think this is pretty poor in all honesty and I'm starting to wonder if there's something wrong with it. However, it drives great and it was recently serviced. I don't drive it particularly fast but most of my driving is round town.. stopping/starting alot etc.

What do you think guys?

Thanks!

Ben

That's sounds about right to me if your doing alot of town driveing stopping/starting then yeh sound right to me. I see your from liverpool i don't live far from liverpool meself if your driveing around liverpool through the day it is very busy like.

Hello everyone.

What do you think guys?

Thanks!

Ben

Hello mate yes i have n 2008 plate and its exactly the same i use it for work which is going frm 1 house to another n i used ridiculous amounts of fuel ive tried puting them fuel saver magnets on but they have not made no diffrence only way to make it last longer is not drive it :P lol or change gears reli earleir i did this for about a week an i was getting 44mpg out of it then (Y)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club