Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fallout remover

TimST2

When do you use yours?

I use Autoglym Magma on the wheels of my cars, and it says to use after shampooing on the bottle. Now I tend to use it after snow foam, but before shampooing.

The other day I was watching this video about detailing a McLaren Speedtail, and once I'd stopped drooling over the car and wash facilities, I noticed that they use fallout remover before snow foam...

10 hours ago, TimST2 said:

When do you use yours?

Fallout remover needs to get to the surface so any crud will stop it getting through.
I use the Turtle Wax stuff on my wheels after a quick power wash, snow foam should come after cleaning the wheels,
Dirty wheels & arches should always get done first to stop all the muck getting blasted onto a clean body.

Not used one on the bodywork yet, but been looking at buying some for next springs big clean,
According to Bilt Hamber, their Korrosol is recommended before claying https://www.bilthamber.com/korrosol
So I'd imagine Clean > Fallout > Clean > clay > Polish > Seal/Wax just like in the video.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes wheels defo needs washed first then arches and lower body the dirty parts. Concentrate on washing the wheels for example the day/evening before you wash the car with soap then slap on the tar remover if needed then after rinsing that use the magna (defo the product to use). Then the next day snowfoam it and it will be a breeze.