Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sport Vs ST Line and pack help

Baileymex

Hi all

I was hoping someone may be able to help with a few niggling question's that I cant seem to find the answers to which I hope someone can clear up, I used the search feature on here but didn't find any matching topics

I was looking for a car for months for the right colour/spec etc and the one I am due to collect on Friday is a 2016/66 Sport in Kona Blue.

However, mine has the partial leather (Miko Suede / Ebony) and all of the other 2016 Sport models I saw had cloth seats, is this part of a pack?
What year did Ford switch over from the branding Sport to ST Line?

I also ran a check on ETIS and it has the following packs but cant find any detail to what these should include

Equipment Package 17
ICE Feature Pack 23

Again, thanks in advance 👍

Not sure what those packs are but I think the Sport > ST Line change was when the facelift happened on the car. I could be wrong.

I have a 2016 sport and have the half suede/leather seats and I think that was part of the Lux Pack, but again could be wrong.

I have the brochure somewhere I think that someone sent to me... Even better, found the post I made like this few years back before I bought my Edge...

2016_Ford_Edge_Brochure.pdf

@Baileymex

Miko Suede (Dinamica) / Ebony is part of the Lux pack. On the sport, with that you get sunroof (moonroof !), 10 way drivers seat, 8 way pax seat, heated/cooled front seat, heated rear seats, climate control and power foldable mirrors.

As Trent says, the 2018 face lift was the point at which the Sport was renamed to the ST-Line.

Not sure what 'Equipment Package 17' is, but mine has it too!

I haven't got 'ICE Feature Pack 23', but I believe it is the Sync2 - DAB / AM / FM radio with 2 x USB, 8" Colour TFT multi-touch screen, antenna harness assembly and antenna with no navigation.

Thanks for that guys, and thanks for the brochure, just had a quick read through

Nice to know it is the Lux Pack, and yes it has the large sunroof (will wait for that to go wrong) electric and heated/cooled seats etc.

It's got the big screen Nav and Sony head unit etc so I guess ICE pack 23 must be that?

Will look forward to picking it up at the weekend.

Thanks again

30 minutes ago, Baileymex said:

Thanks for that guys, and thanks for the brochure, just had a quick read through

Nice to know it is the Lux Pack, and yes it has the large sunroof (will wait for that to go wrong) electric and heated/cooled seats etc.

It's got the big screen Nav and Sony head unit etc so I guess ICE pack 23 must be that?

Will look forward to picking it up at the weekend.

Thanks again

No prob, turns out it was Simon who sent it to me in my orginal linked post

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Trent Edge said:

No prob, turns out it was Simon who sent it to me in my orginal linked post

I'd forgotten I'd done that, well spotted!

@Trent Edge, looks like the numbers of us original owners, from new, are slowly dwindling as the new wave of 2nd ownerships begin sweeping in! :huh:

I'm pretty certain that the Sport was phased out in favour of the ST-Line in late 2017 as I got one of the last Sports in December 2017. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, simonb65 said:

I'd forgotten I'd done that, well spotted!

@Trent Edge, looks like the numbers of us original owners, from new, are slowly dwindling as the new wave of 2nd ownerships begin sweeping in! :huh:

Back when my Edge was new, I'd only just bought a brand new A5 Sportback, still have it as well but the kids are getting bigger and the Edge has so much more room in the back

This Edge is replacing our second car 14 plate Mondeo Zetec Business Edition (for sale by the way 😁)

30 minutes ago, Quofan said:

I'm pretty certain that the Sport was phased out in favour of the ST-Line in late 2017

The newer facelift and renamed models were announced in Jan 2018, for delivery mid 2018. The production orders for the 2015 model were stopped end of 2017, whilst the UK stock supported purchases from then until the newer 2018 models were allocated production slots, built and shipped to the UK (a 3-4 month process!).

• Like 2

The VIN on my Sport shows 2017 build, but it wasn't registered until 1st April 2018

Mine also has the Lux pack with all the "bells and whistles" as described above

• Like 1