Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus St MK4 modifications

Burti

Hi guys I’m looking to make a few changes to my 19 plate ST, first thing is very basic but the exhaust Tips are horrible on stock already mine look old I would have thought these would be chrome like the GTI 

ive seen some on autotrader which have what look like a exhaust cover anyone got these and can provide a website to buy them.

and the second is big brake set or even just drilled brake disks as these will look much better than stock 

Hi Chris, sorry can't answer questions but thought I'd bring up the issue of invalidating your warranty. I want to do mods but know they'll look for any excuse if a problem arises.

• 7 months later...

The only thing that I’ve got on my st at the moment is a mountune m330 but the dealer has said that if I mod it in anyway it will void the warranty but it’s worth it

• Like 1

On 4/8/2021 at 9:08 PM, Mikefocused said:

The only thing that I’ve got on my st at the moment is a mountune m330 but the dealer has said that if I mod it in anyway it will void the warranty but it’s worth it

Ordered the M330 on Saturday, can’t wait!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club