Stafford Mike

Stage one re-map Focus Ecoboost 1.5L

I've got a 2017 Focus ST-Line and although I'm really happy with it, I could do with a little more oomph at times (and I can't afford an ST!)

So I've found a Quantum tuning dealer who can do an engine re-map, cost £349. I'm considering going for it.

Has anyone had theirs done? What's been your experience since you had it done, has it made a noticable difference? Interested to hear your views, experiences and advice!

If it's diesel go for it as works wonders and transforms the car . Not just saying that because I can remap them . I have one myself and is great . 

Quantam always gets good reviews on Trustpilot, a good safe bet.  The problem you may find is car insurance, I tried years ago to get a remap and could in the end. My car insurance is direct line and will not allow any mods at all period.  There are backdoor insurance companies or brokers that may get you covered, at silly money. Would you trust a middleman? I dont, so never went ahead. Wish you good luck, let us know how it goes and who insured you 😉👍