Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Haynes manual offer - typical

StephenFord
聽Share

I'm usually pretty adept at ignoring 'offers' when thrust upon my laptop screen, but seeing the one on this forum, I thought, oh, why not...

offer.thumb.jpg.73a124e73c75d4c80691880d0bb60f1b.jpg

Bloomin' typical LOL 馃ぃ

508876474_manualoutofstock.thumb.jpg.507298877b09d83ba66c11648093bbd6.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Has the one for the Mk4 come out yet?聽

9 hours ago, TimJ said:

Don't worry its available on ebay for 拢10.50

When quoting such a specific price, from a source with numerous listings, a link would be awfully helpful 馃ぃ

I wouldn't bother...聽 You can find much better guides for anything you need on Youtube nowadays...for free!

The last Haynes I bought was the Mk2 Focus one (but mines聽blue, they must have released another for facelift?) and it was crap tbh.聽 They suggest every job requires 12 other things removing for access and suggest that anything requiring diagnostics is entrusted to a dealer.聽 The only thing a modern Haynes is good for is torque figures, but even those can generally be found online, or by asking on here.聽 And they're not always correct either!

Having said all that, I've found the ideal Haynes for you @StephenFord

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ford-Focus-Definitive-Modifying-Manuals/dp/1844250857/

51VASZKG8QL.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Having said all that, I've found the ideal Haynes for you @StephenFord

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ford-Focus-Definitive-Modifying-Manuals/dp/1844250857/

In the 70s, I use to buy a magazine called, 'Street Machine' (now long defunct), but in the 90s, yes, I was a 'Max Power' guy LOL - you know me so well 馃槀

• Haha 1

On 9/17/2020 at 7:39 AM, StephenFord said:

When quoting such a specific price, from a source with numerous listings, a link would be awfully helpful 馃ぃ

Here's a link but there are others, just search on eBay or elsewhere, I was just intending to show that you haven't missed out, there's better deals than that 拢17.99 anyway

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Focus-1-4-1-6-1-8-2-0-Petrol-05-11-54-61-Reg-Haynes-Workshop-Repair-Manual/390622856194?epid=209490077&hash=item5af2efc402%3Ag%3AtXcAAOSwPhdU0hgM&LH_ItemCondition=3

12 hours ago, TimJ said:

Here's a link but there are others, just search on ebay or elsewhere, I was just intending to show that you haven't missed out, there's better deals than that 拢17.99 anyway

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Focus-1-4-1-6-1-8-2-0-Petrol-05-11-54-61-Reg-Haynes-Workshop-Repair-Manual/390622856194?epid=209490077&hash=item5af2efc402%3Ag%3AtXcAAOSwPhdU0hgM&LH_ItemCondition=3

On 9/16/2020 at 9:57 PM, TimJ said:

Don't worry its available on ebay for 拢10.50

That's OK buddy, I know how to use eBay having been on it now for 20 years. I was just being childish in showing your quote of 拢10.50 was non existent LOL

• Like 1

The 'modern' or more recent Haynes manuals are not what they used to be, not half as informative and as comprehensive as they were, they do have another use though, ideal for putting under the leg of a wonky dining table!

Saying that though, in all seriousness, I managed to find a new one for my MK1 Focus, I say managed as this one seems quite rare, I searched absolutely everywhere for nearly 2 years before I actually found one. I no longer have the car so no longer need the manual, it covers the MK1 Focus 2001 to 2004. (51 to 54 plate).

I have a Haynes manual and the picture quality is terrible, must have been taken with a potato

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, jonj1611 said:

....the picture quality is terrible, must have been taken with a potato

More likely an Apple LOL

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, jonj1611 said:

I have a Haynes manual and the picture quality is terrible, must have been taken with a potato

I have the book ana a 13Mp camera on my phone can send you pictures聽

For what its worth, I just bagged a Vauxhell one for a friend from Halfords as they price match ECP, ECP happens to have loads of the Haynes gear and the SUN50 code they had on at the weekend worked for the manuals in my basket and took themdown to 拢10.02 each- I was next door to Halfords at the time so popped in and had a word, showed them the forum card as well to see if it helped but the lad just said yeah we can do that and bipped it in for a tenner.

Showed him this which he glossed over quite quickly, which I really don't blame him for..

I'm now looking to get the missus one now I think.. 馃檭

https://www.eurocarparts.com/p/haynes-women-s-car-diy-964770441