Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Induction kit

Codpiece Face

Hi, I'm new to the forum, I have a 2015 fiesta zetec s 1.0 ecoboost and was thinking of fitting an induction kit. I've been looking at the Airtec and the ITG. Has anyone used any of these and got any advice on which one I should go for. 

Airtec are my go to people now. Their own branded stuff is well made and customer service has been spot on in replacing items when I've noticed defects in third party stuff.

Worth noting there's quite a difference in the 2 you mentioned though. I'm sure the quality will probably be the same, but the ITG is a cold air intake system whilst the Airtec is just a regular induction kit. A CAIS is better for making more power and better engine operation, but won't have the same whooshing sound an open back pod filter has. Obviously with those you get a little heat soak which hinders performance so depends what you're after.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club