Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mixing Ford Premium Screen Wash

mulkman

rspacer.png

Hi Guys,

Just received a bottle of Ford Premium Screen Wash - Winter

There are no instructions on the back on how to mix the screen wash with water? Can someone please advise

Seems like a winter concentrate, as above - couple of caps and plenty of water. We don’t get ridiculously cold temps in the uk so not much need to over use the concentrate

as mentioned by my ford dealer here in Egypt, you put all the fluid on empty tank then complete with water, its calibrated by ford so that one bottle for one tank fill, thats why it has no mixing instructions, just put the whole thing in completely empty tank than add water to the brim, hope this helps 🙂 

• Thanks 1

On 9/26/2020 at 6:00 PM, Eng_Ahmad1986 said:

as mentioned by my ford dealer here in Egypt, you put all the fluid on empty tank then complete with water, its calibrated by ford so that one bottle for one tank fill, thats why it has no mixing instructions, just put the whole thing in a completely empty tank than add water to the brim, hope this helps 🙂 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club