Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

NHS COVID-19 App

Linds

Apparently it's now been downloaded 10 million times, and the glitches have been fixed, partially at least. 

As often with these things, it may be worth trying uninstalling and then reinstalling the app

• Like 1

No point me installing that app, it would be flashing up every 5 minutes seeing as i'm dealing with hundreds of people every day.
Wife hasn't installed either seeing as she works on a covid ward.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iantt said:

ive had the nhs app for a few weeks now and phone connects fine to my mondeo using my samsung 

The NHS app is not the same as the Covid app.

NHS do not have a track and trace or Covid app it's the Serco app, Johnson keeps saying NHS for two reason a) if it's a *****-up it'll give him a reason to blame the NHS and a reason to privatize it and b) by saying it's NHS and not Serco people are less questioning at to why he's spending £100bn on a moonshot app with privately owned company run by his mates..

11 minutes ago, Mark-UK said:

NHS do not have a track and trace or Covid app it's the Serco app,

mmm.. in the same way I guess that Autoliv (Spain) makes Fords airbags, or Webasto Roofs (Germany) make their sunroofs, or NHK Spring (Japan) make many suspension products etc etc. It's branded 'NHS' because that's the service that commissioned it, and the one that consumers will know. Of course, your conspiracy theories are quite entertaining, so don't let me stop you 🤣

12 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

mmm.. in the same way I guess that Autoliv (Spain) makes Fords airbags, or Webasto Roofs (Germany) make their sunroofs, or NHK Spring (Japan) make many suspension products etc etc. It's branded 'NHS' because that's the service that commissioned it, and the one that consumers will know. Of course, your conspiracy theories are quite entertaining, so don't let me stop you 🤣

It's kinda funny that the app carries the NHS branding but it will not let you input data if you were actually tested by the NHS and not Serco. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pragmatix said:

The NHS app is not the same as the Covid app.

It is the NHS covid app I've had. Found the email I had on 28th aug. So had it installed since then. 

Screenshot_20200928-172429.png

20 minutes ago, iantt said:

It is the NHS covid app I've had. Found the email I had on 28th aug. So had it installed since then. 

Screenshot_20200928-172429.png

I believe that's the SERCO one the NHS app is not for track and trace

19 minutes ago, pragmatix said:

I believe that's the SERCO one the NHS app is not for track and trace

Ok, serco branded as NHS covid app. 

2 hours ago, Nick Y said:

It's kinda funny that the app carries the NHS branding but it will not let you input data if you were actually tested by the NHS and not Serco. 

Exactly the Serco app will only receive data from a Serco test, it will not use your test results if you were test at hospital by the NHS

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club