Do Not Sell My Personal Information

[MK3] The best reverse camera?

DaSingh

I am now on my 3rd reverse camera and still not happy! 

Who has the best reverse camera and where did you get it from? 

I have bought 2 integrated into the handle, both had a really bad angle one didn't have night vision. 

Now just bought this https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08CVCQN4B?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Which has a good angle, slight adjustment on vertical and horizontal with mirror image but no night vision and poor quality image. 

Luckily I bought using amazon prime so it might go back if I find a better 🙄

Gone with this Green Yi reverse wedge camera, it's only 1080p for AHD screens like android after market screens but should be much clearer then my current reverse camera which is going back to amazon

Just need to PAM firmware update on my focus and hopefully I will get parking sensors showing up on my screen. Just need to find my ELS27 cable 🙈

1501509871408582767.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

New camera installed image much better! It came with a rubber wedge which was the wrong way had to cut it to angle the camera the correct way. 

Might disable the guide lines but after trying 3 other cameras I will be sticking with this! 

20201013_143415.jpg

• Like 1

That's an interesting feature on your garden gate - is it a full mock up of your car? LOL 🤣

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

That's an interesting feature on your garden gate - is it a full mock up of your car? LOL 🤣

I wonder whether its the locking device for the gates and you either press the roof of the car to open or better still when you press open on the real car key fob both the gates and car automatically open 👍

• Haha 2

Im sure there's mod somewhere online to make it happen 😂

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club