Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recommend mobile phone holder??

ShaneC

Hi

As the title says, can’t seem to find a reasonable solid mount for iPhone 11

Thanks

Shane

Also iPhone 11 users, if you like your gadgets I recommend https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mpow-Wireless-Charging-Dashboard-Compatible-Black/dp/B083GHRVCR 

I do recommend placing the sticky part onto the window tho, not sure if you will have the same issue but mine wouldn’t stick very well to my dash due to the funny texture 

Thanks. I thought I saw one that clamped around the little front side window strut???

Have a web search for Brodit.
They do A pillar mounts for most cars.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Just had a look, I think that’s the way to go. 
Thanks for advice 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Get a Quadlock. It will fix via suction or glue on the dash or the windscreen. Go on their site, go to cars, set your phone model, order the kit. Both or phones - my Samsung S20, wife's S20 Plus, (both bought second-hand), have Quadlock cases. Our mounting point is on the dash straight ahead so we never take our eyes off the road. Well worth every penny. I also have a bicycle mount, tripod mount, armband for running, clip for fixing to rucksack straps. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 2/17/2023 at 3:09 PM, stephennicholas said:

Get a Quadlock. It will fix via suction or glue on the dash or the windscreen. Go on their site, go to cars, set your phone model, order the kit. Both or phones - my Samsung S20, wife's S20 Plus, (both bought second-hand), have Quadlock cases. Our mounting point is on the dash straight ahead so we never take our eyes off the road. Well worth every penny. I also have a bicycle mount, tripod mount, armband for running, clip for fixing to rucksack straps. 

Quadlock is great but pricey and once you are in there is no getting out! Now I'm saving for the stick on dash mount!

• Sad 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club