Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rubber mats.

tomshepp

Were due on thursday but the delivery company, dropped harmed and late who shall be nameless, left a card instead and then could not find them in their warehouse  "because of the rain," so the velour mats have been getting grubby this wet weekend. They seem to have found them so tomorrow I shall collect them and clean then store the velour mats ready for the spring. Sills and under arches will  get painted with hot beeswax and turpentine and the drain holes checked. Door and roof seals will get glycerine after being washed with mild soap. That should keep the winter out..

Always good to prep, especially seals to help extend their lifetime. Saying that, we don’t exactly get soviet-Russia style winters over here so I tend to think quite a lot of prep that people do nowadays is a bit overkill

Fortunately not but salt is, as ever the enemy of metal and grit that of paint. The glycerine not only keeps the seals supple but stops them from freezing shut.

mats were well under list price but genuine from a dealer. They fit well and will keep the inside clean until the weather turns good again.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tomshepp said:

Mats were well under list price but genuine from a dealer. They fit well and will keep the inside clean until the weather turns good again.

The genuine mats are well worth the purchase. Had a set on mine, great fit and very good quality

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club