Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No electric wing mirrors on ST fiesta 20 reg

janice

Help please -  Hi everyone - just bought a ford fiesta st line three days ago on a 20 registration. I wrongly assumed that it would have electric wing mirrors that work on entry and exit but disappointingly they are only manual.  Is this an added extra as I can't find anything to confirm this?  I am able to adjust them inside but they do not retract.

Folding mirrors were probably an option, if not check the vehicle settings to see if auto fold is turned on.

I thought the city pack was standard on the new ST-Line? I'm pretty sure it should have them fitted.

Power fold was standard on the X from launch, the basic ST-L got them later. I have a November 2019 price list which shows them as standard at that time so a 20 plate should have them, so check they are "on" in the menu as Mark suggests.

On 10/6/2020 at 6:46 PM, janice said:

Help please -  Hi everyone - just bought a ford fiesta st line three days ago on a 20 registration. I wrongly assumed that it would have electric wing mirrors that work on entry and exit but disappointingly they are only manual.  Is this an added extra as I can't find anything to confirm this?  I am able to adjust them inside but they do not retract.

Yeah, as mentioned they should of been standard however they are not very hard to retro fit if you really want them.

• 2 years later...

A little late to be adding to this but I am told that Ford stopped the electric wing mirror on the ST Line in 2021.  Regrettably I was not informed until after I signed my new 3 contract.

Apparently Ford ran out of parts and as the Fiesta is coming to end of life, decided to supply with manual wing mirrors.

This is poor and very disappointing, I expected like for like, improvement rather than going backwards.  

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club