Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello peeps

Lonewolfuk

Hi everyone 

i am Iain and I have just got a 2015 Ford Focus what I need help with is how to update the maps for the Satnav and help to backup my SD Card for the SatNav thanks in advance for any help receved and I am new to this so I hope I have done it all correct and not upset anyone with my first post

The only way to update the sd card is to buy an up to date one.
Backing up the sd card won't be much use as the software licence is locked to the serial number embedded in the card itself.
There are ways to clone the cards using software to rewrite the licence to match the replacement sd card that you can read with more software.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hi Stoney871

thanks for the quick reply cane you tell me more on the Clone software that you where talking about like where to buy it what is it called or anything you can so I can look  👀 for it please and thank you very much

I have the details on my home pc but unfortunately a bit far away to access.
Give me a couple of days & then prompt again, then I'll dig them out for you.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thank you very much indeed Stoney871 Nice forum and very helpful also

Hi Stoney871

you said to remind you in a few days so you could look for the info on the satnav SD Card backup stuff as you said you have it on your laptop I would be so greatfull If you can help me out on this matter

I have another question but I don’t know if I should a new topic for it or just ask the question here so I will just ask it here I have a warning light come on that says Engine service Now come on I have got a fault code reader but that comes up with nothing and I have a friend of a friend with some more high tec kit you use with a laptop and that will not turn it of either so any suggestions anyone thanks in advance for any help I took a picture of the fault but I don’t know how to add it here

10 hours ago, Lonewolfuk said:

Hi Stoney871

you said to remind you in a few days so you could look for the info on the satnav SD Card backup stuff as you said you have it on your laptop I would be so greatfull If you can help me out on this matter

I have another question but I don’t know if I should a new topic for it or just ask the question here so I will just ask it here I have a warning light come on that says Engine Service Now come on I have got a fault code reader but that comes up with nothing and I have a friend of a friend with some more high tec kit you use with a laptop and that will not turn it of either so any suggestions anyone thanks in advance for any help I took a picture of the fault but I don’t know how to add it here

If your on Apple just click choose file , it’ll open your photo library. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club