Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recommendation Needed For Faraday Pouch

CallMeSteven

Hello

I washed my Focus today (!) but noticed that although my fob was inside (my 10 month old) Monojoy pouch, the car still unlocked

when I stood near it. I have two of these. My new one works fine. The old one does not.

I cannot see any damage inside the pouch, but I assume that the layer between the material has broken somehow.

Can anyone recommend a pouch that has lasted more than a year?

(My current two pouches I have I bought December last year were 'MONOJOY 2 X Car Key signal blocker Pouch')

Thanks for any help.

I use these, seem to do the job well and had them since April 2019
ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&p

• Like 1

Thanks, that's almost the same as my Monojoy, which unfortunately has become very flexible(eg bendable) and no longer blocking signals. I have ordered

a VONETTI Alpha Shield - 10 cm Premium Keyless Car Key signal blocker Box- Aluminium Faraday Bag. This looks more solid, but time will tell.

I brought two of these for my keys https://www.ebay.co.uk/ipp/124199931156?transactionId=2288467147002&_trksid=p2047675.l48352

they do work, I put my car keys on one and out it in my pocket, I couldn't open my car door with the key in the pouch

• Like 1

Of course you can just put them in a tin with a tin lid, that will do the trick too.

• Like 1

Maybe a tobacco tin if I could get hold of one :smile:  I hope the VONETTI Alpha Shield will be a better product than the Monojoy, time will tell. Thanks all for feedback

You can buy a tin of shortbread for a quid in Poundland...  Looks nicer than a baccy tin! :biggrin:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club